cre8aplace Content Policy
cre8aplace is a platform for members to discuss, connect, and share in an open environment. The nature of this content might be funny, serious, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy cre8aplace.com for what it is.
While cre8aplace.com generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Is purposefully misleading, ie, propaganda
- Uses cre8aplace.com to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on cre8aplace.com
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking cre8aplace.com or doing anything that interferes with normal use of cre8aplace.com
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions.
Adult (Not Safe For Work) content
Content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace should be restricted to closed groups including group chats.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to knock it off
- Asking you less nicely
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of content
- Banning of cre8aplace members, groups, and pages.
Moderation within groups and pages
Individual groups and pages on cre8aplace.com may have their own rules in addition to ours and their own moderators to enforce them. cre8aplace.com provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage.